Monday, January 4, 2010

"We soft-spoken peace lovers must raise our voices and let it be known..."

There is nothing I desire more in this world than to be an illuminated presence for those in need…the broken-hearted, the hopeless, the afflicted, the ill, the abandoned. I have a humanitarian’s heart fueled by the love and sacrifice of Christ. I truly wish nothing more than to be a limb of the Lord’s tender mercy and a voice for those whose cries go unheard. I find it my essential responsibility to not only comfort but equip, educate and empower the under-resourced to function as self-sustaining. What has been my prayer for years has become my purpose.



"The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."
-Mathew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment